Leyparts Thinwall Bearings
- Automatic Analyzers are used to ensure precise material composition for backing steel as per design.
- To have high melting point, resistance to wear and abrasion Copper-Lead-Tin is used for bearing material.
- Uniform dispersion of lead matrix is done to ensure optimum bearing surface.
- Just enough thickness of Lead-Tin or Lead-Indium overlay is provided to protect bearing material from corrosion and to embed the dirt particles during service.
- Seating dia within +or- 0.0005" also checked for seating, ensuring maximum contact on parent bore without giving rise to high spots after assembly.
- Lubricating hole and groove distance from axis and edge controlled within close limits to provide adequate oil film during service.