Leyparts Oil Pump
- Oil pump gear and shaft material composition and structure is checked using spectrometer and microscope.
- Adequate heat treatment is done to ensure optimum hardness.
- Outer diameter of gears is finished to close tolerance for perfect meshing between the mating gears.
- Relative positions of key way and oil hole are maintained for proper lubrication.
- Outer diameter of shaft is controlled to close limits and checked with periodically calibrated gauges to avoid fouling with oil pump body.
- Accurate dimensions and perfectly fitting components ensure optimum oil pressure and flow during operation.
- Optimum oil pressure and flow during operation.
- Accurate dimensions for efficient pumping.
- Proper lubrication for enhanced engine life.
- Superior grade materials for reliability & longer life.
- Complete assembly for easy fitment