Leyparts King Pin Kit
- King Pin material ensures high wear resistance, impact strength and fatigue strength.
- High precision electronic measurements used for dimensional accuracy to avoid slackness and fouling with axle beam bore.
- Extensive care is taken for machining of oil holes after heat treatment to avoid oil blockage in service and to avoid fatigue failures.
- Bushes have adequate crushing strength and wear resistance and they are evaluated using ultra modern chemical, metallurgical testing equipments and analyzers.
Tie Rod End Kit
- Ball pin contour is copy turned for accuracy.
- Adequate hardness & toughness of the core ensures longer service life.
- Precision ground tapered and spherical diameters provides for absence of slackness.
- Phosphor-bronze inner and outer diameters have close contours to mate with the ball pin.
- Thoroughly inspected springs help to keep the pin-die contact as desired.
- Better stability and zero slackness in steering movement.
- High fatigue strength and wear resistance for longer life.
- Better impact strength to take on jerks & impact loads.
- No driver and no steering wobble for comfortable driving