- The forgings and castings are tested for metallurgical quality and grain flow pattern.
- Critical parameters controlled in the machining process are the radius of flange fillets, bearing bore diameter and its surface finish.
- Sophisticated measuring instruments used to scrutinize wheel bolt hole dia & oil seal bore for dimensional accuracy.
- The grease plug & gutter holes in the hub assembly provide adequate lubrication to the bearings.
Leyparts Brake Drums
- Optimum heat dissipation and high resistance to wear are primary characteristics adhered to.
- Each drum is throughly examined for material durability & dimenisional accuracy.
- Proper annealing of castings is done to relieve chilled spots which are responsible for wear properties.
- Proven design specification.
- High fatigue strength & endurance to road shocks for longer life.
- Proper spread of bearings for uniform load sharing.
- Optimum heat dissipation.
- High resistance to wear during braking.
- Resistance to wraping/buckling.
- Optimum brake liner life