Leyparts Cylinder Liners
- Material checked with Quantavac computer controlled analyzers for all elements at a time.
- To optian an optimal mix of mechanical properties,durability,heat dissipation, wear resistance and ring contact with liners, a critical balance is maintained between carbon, chromium and phosphorus in the raw material.
- Hardness, especially, is closely monitored since low hardness will lead to faster wear and high hardness to breakage.
- Bore size and inner/outer dia. checked with high precision electronic/pneumatic gauges.
- Electronic surface testing is done using Talysurf for optimum surface finish.
- 100% crack detection with sophisticated crack detection equipment.
- High strength raw material for longer life.
- Precision-machining for accurate dimensions to enable easy fitment.
- Efficient honing pattern and surface finish for adequate lubrication & lesser ring wear.
- Optimum hardness and porosity for reliable operation.