Leyparts Clutch Plates
- Co-efficient of friction,burst strength, specific gravity, wear properties are checked properly to avoid grab or slip in operation, easy disengagement, lesser wear & tear.
- Hub spline hardness, case depth, squareness are checked with sophisticated metallurgical equipment to ensure easy clutch engagement.
- Spring slot hardness and case depth are checked in sophisticated equipments to prevent premature failures and ensure long life.
- Clutch plate damper springs are tested in endurance test rig for 100,000 cycles.
- Springs are held in special spring plate with material of specified rating that provides requisite damping against torsional loads and vibrations to avoid ratting.
- Easy & smooth clutch operation without any grab or slip.
- Optimum hardness & case depth for longer life.
- Good wear resistance & tensile strength for reliablity and durability.
- Excellent quality frictional facing for efficient power transmission