- AL crnkshafts are nitrided for 42 hours, tested for endurance and dimensional accuracy in Precision Control Lab.
- Hino crnkshafts are induction hardened under controlled conditions to achieve optimum hardness.
- Made out of special grade material, drop forged Chrome molybdenum steel that is checked for perfect specific composition.
- The micro structure,hardness and grain flow pattern are checked to withstand severe operational conditions to deliver to ultimate performance.
- Crack detection is done through magnetized particles penetration process.
- Hardness in EQUITIP electronic hardness testing equipment ensures wear resistance.
- Nitrided (AL) and induction Hardened (Hino) to have hard surface.
- Increased hardness and fatigue strength for longer life.
- Uniform retention of oil on all journals for effective lubrication.
- Free rotation and optimum power transmission